HippoEDIT 1.60 for Win 32 bit (Unicode)HippoEDIT 1.60 for Win 64 bit (Unicode)HippoEDIT 1.60 for Win 32 bit (Non-Unicode)*All installers contain PDB files for better crash reporting, so sizes are rather big (approx 24 mb), but this does not influence performance.
HippoEDIT 1.60.41 is out: bug fixes and small features.
- Fixed. Boundaries of words with characters from extended Ascii set (e.g. umlauts) determined incorrectly.
- Fixed. An original file is deleted after Cancel is pressed in Encoding Check dialog when saving files with Unicode data not presented in the current code page. More details...
- Fixed. Enter (insert of a line break) on Virtual spaces line inserts unnecessary spaces.
- Fixed. An infinite processing for search with invalid regular expression in not-opened files.
- Fixed. Crash on installing of 1.60 on top of HippoEDIT 2.0 alpha version.
- Fixed. Duplicated entries in hippoedit.config file for recent workspaces.
- Fixed. The online repository does not use original timestamps for installed files.
- Fixed. Installer contains old syntax files and English Spell Checker dictionary.
- Fixed. Information about installed bundles is lost in Portable mode or when switching between different architectures, or when deleting HippoEDIT cache files in %TEMP%\he.*.tmp.
- Fixed. Several UX related optimization for Start Page.
- New. "Replace in Files" command and menu entry added.