Author Topic: File Explorer "Manage Favorite Folder..." button doesn't works  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Stefan

• Administrator
This is with 1.49.808
Use HippoEDIT as an Snippet Manager

1.)
In File Explorer i can't use the "Manage Favorite Folder..." button.
I click on it but nothing happens.

2.)
I can't resize the panes of folders and files to make folder smaller and files larger.
Perhaps this should be an feature request?
(But i have found "Tools > Options... > File Explorer" and have disabled files pane, lets see how this works ;-) )

3.)
For "Find in Files > Find All > To Find Results" i can click on a line to go to that line in the document. Pretty fine.
But from File Explorer
with button "Find in Files > Find All > To Find Results" i can NOT click on a line to open that doc and go to that line.
Ahh, sorry, false alarm: "[X] Display Filenames Only" was active, and so that goto-feature was not enabled.

Stefan, HippoEDIT beta tester 
HippoEDIT - the editor programmers wants to code thyself when they are dreaming.        -Don't just edit. HippoEDIT!-

Offline alex

• Developer
  • Global Moderator
    • HippoEDIT
Re: File Explorer "Manage Favorite Folder..." button doesn't works
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 01:09:22 AM »
1) It is a bug. Will be fixed in 1.49.
2) Yes, this can be a feature request (and I think I already have it in my todo), but probably I will not do it in 1.50. Will wait till new GUI library, and you have workaround :)
3) I think, it should go to a file, even in File Names only mode. So - this is a bug. Will be fixed in 1.49.

Offline alex

• Developer
  • Global Moderator
    • HippoEDIT
Re: File Explorer "Manage Favorite Folder..." button doesn't works
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:05:39 PM »
Hi Stefan,

1) 3) fixed in new 1.49 beta, uploaded to server (812). Also, problem with lost selections in Windows dialog fixed.
The path is as usual. There is not more space in beta publish post to write a history. I definitely need to release it :)

BR, Alex